අ. පො. ස. (සා.පෙළ) තොරතුරු හා සන්නිවේදන තාක්ෂණය

01 September 2015

Month of August

After some time here I am with a new post.

Today is 31 August 2015.... End of this month..

During this month a lot happened and I faced many difficulties, yet managed to overcome them and continue with my life.

I always loved the month of August.... August was my lucky month. I found "The love of  my life"  in August.. We got married in the month of august.....

And this time being a school teacher, August brought me a proper vacation.. and i was sooo looking forward to spending time with my family and may be a chance to see my hubby once again in person after 6 months ( us being in a Long Distance relationship :( )

On the very first day of my vacation, I thought of taking a head-start and develop a new web site for our school.  later that evening my dad had a heart burn and I insisted on getting a check-up..

Little did I know my dad ... strength of my life and my hero.. had a major heart attack... I felt like entire world was collapsing and I stood for few minutes with a wired feeling...  I gathered my thoughts and faced the situation. It was quite surprising, dad being a very active person and he is non-smoker and does not take any alcohol. 

Doctors did all the need full and angioplasty placing stents. After three days in ICU, and another two days in hospital my dad came home. My mother stayed the nights and I during the day. It was not easy being the only child of the family and having a 1+ baby and being in a Long Distance relationship. My in-laws helped immensely with the baby stuff and it is greatly appreciated.

Specially my darling hubby... though he couldn't give his shoulder to lean on or hold my hand when i was lonely...  he was with me.... he stayed awake chatting with me and making sure that I felt OK. He was understanding and till this day he always puts my feelings before his... I am so blessed to have you in my life....

Well currently my dad is recovering and I too make few lifestyle changes... I need to be healthy for me my family and my baby....

It is a tough month and August 2015 reminded me how strong I am and how many lives are depended on me...

I'd love to hear your comments....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Colors @ Tokyo University

Sometimes back during in my stay in Japan I used to take Japanese lessons. I was so lucky I could study Japanese language at The Un...