අ. පො. ස. (සා.පෙළ) තොරතුරු හා සන්නිවේදන තාක්ෂණය

14 June 2015

Colors @ Tokyo University


Sometimes back during in my stay in Japan I used to take Japanese lessons. I was so lucky I could study Japanese language at The University of Tokyo, (Hongo campus) one of the prestigious universities in Japan. 

The NIHONGO center or “center for Japanese language education” at University of Tokyo provides an opportunity to learn Japanese language for international students and foreign researchers. 

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I would get on a train at Kawguchi Motogo station and get off at Todaimae station. Then I would walk straight (most of the time RUN … LOL)  up to famous Akamon gate and in to the university.


Nihongo Center map - Extracted from Nihongo Center Web


At NIHONGO center I met many friends from several countries (Korea, France, Nigeria , Sweden and India).

Classrooms were in high quality, equipped with multimedia devices and other stranded equipments.
We had three Japanese Language teachers ( All of them were Lady teachers). They were very friendly and talented. Watanabe sensei being my favorite had this kind of awesome "charisma"  and a trendy fashion sense.

Our  Japanese Language teachers used various teaching techniques including small fun filled  games. The goal was to help to memorize or to familiarize the words, grammar patterns,ect...

When thinking back, it was the best time of my life, walking hand-in-hand with my loving hubby through the  gardens and paths....   ♥♥♥

Here are a few clicks at some times back in autumn at  the University of Tokyo :)


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Colors @ Tokyo University

Sometimes back during in my stay in Japan I used to take Japanese lessons. I was so lucky I could study Japanese language at The Un...