අ. පො. ස. (සා.පෙළ) තොරතුරු හා සන්නිවේදන තාක්ෂණය

20 May 2020

Sinhala Letter set for printing


As for the request of a parent in a Facebook Group for primary kids, I am posting this Sinhala Letter set for printing.

I made it for my daughter to do Sinhala activities and end up making the same for Japanese as well.  

Please note not all the letters are in the pack as I planned to make it section by section.
 
Please check for updates.

Hope you will find it useful and hope another kid will have fun learning.

To download click the below link.

Sinhala Letter set for printing


Please like my FB education page
https://www.facebook.com/tikkiri.panthiya/ 
 

1 comment:

Featured

Colors @ Tokyo University

Sometimes back during in my stay in Japan I used to take Japanese lessons. I was so lucky I could study Japanese language at The Un...