අ. පො. ස. (සා.පෙළ) තොරතුරු හා සන්නිවේදන තාක්ෂණය

27 June 2015

A Little Trip to Yokohama


To celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary we went on a little trip to Yokohama on 2013 July. We had a very nice time and visited to several places. So I thought of  doing a blog post and sharing my experience with you.

Bellow is the list of places...

  1. Kamakura Daibutsu (鎌倉大仏) 
  2. Tsurugaoka Hachimangū 
  3. Sight seeing around Kamakura
  4. Yokohama Cosmo World
  5. Yokohama Motomachi- Chinatown
  6. Yokohama Hakkeijima Sea Paradise
We selected DAIWA ROYNET YOKOHAMA-KOEN hotel for our short stay in Yokohama.


I will be posting separate blog posts for each location we visited.

For now here are few photos....
Kamakura Daibutsu



















Tsurugaoka Hachimangū
Yokohama Motomachi

















Yokohama Cosmo World







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Colors @ Tokyo University

Sometimes back during in my stay in Japan I used to take Japanese lessons. I was so lucky I could study Japanese language at The Un...